Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

In the morning I was dog

One froggy morning I was a Great Dane. A good dog. A dog that goes for long walks but one frosty day I wasn’t allowed to go for walks I had nothing warm to wear so I
had to stay home all by myself.

I was hungry so hungry I could eat everything but I can’t reach the cupboard I wait and wait I find away to get delicious dog roll there’s food outside I said. I approve to open the door Tick! Boom! I open the front door.

I quickly run outside and snatch the delicious dog roll I start to eat and eat like a angry shark.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sonny my name is Dale I am a student at Paihia School. I really liked your blog post about being a dog and going for long walks because I have a dog to. My favorite part about your blog post was you trying to open the door, trying to get the dog roll. What made you think of writing this blog post? Blog yah later.

    ReplyDelete